HitchHiker proceeds the most common and free-hassle payment procedures to secure customers’ payment details and attain a full-commitment to their payment transfers. The following is a list of our payment guidelines and settlements’ standards:
- Traveler rewards are transferred within 5-7 business days. Once the traveler delivered all of the concerned shipments stated at his/her trip (for each trip separately), the payment goes to be reflected into the bank account within the mentioned ranging time.
- Be sure that all of your shipments are scanned by QR Code screen on shopper’s device to be marked as “Delivered”; therefore, your payment will be automatically endorsed and settled as previously mentioned.
- We accept two channels of payment; either by a valid and correct bank account or PayPal active email/account..
How to add your Payout details:
- Open HitchHiker App.
- Go to ‘More” Tab
- Select “Payout Details”.
- Add the required fields.
- Select “Save Payout Method”.
- As soon as you add your payout details your Rewards gets transferred and takes from 5-7 Business Days to be reflected on your bank account.
- HitchHiker doesn’t support cash payments for your reward.
- The amount of money will be received in the local currency of your bank location.
- The bank transfer fees applied is ($3 + 1-3%) of your total Rewards.
- In case of pursuing your payment via PayPal platform, your money can be processed in USD but Hitchhiker is not responsible for any extra fees that could be applied whilst withdrawing your money from PayPal to your bank account. PayPal users should communicate directly with PayPal support team to be advised about the extra fees included.
- If your transaction took longer than the expected time make sure of your payout details and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for advice as in In rare cases and out of any common expectations, some payments are not transacted on time due to a technical disrupt or unexpected tech-behavior; however, we inform our Travelers momentarily to be fully aware about the situation and the act-on-the-spot action taken to overcome and proceed it successfully.
- If your payment processed successfully from our payment gateway and hasn’t been reflected into your account, we recommend directly contact your bank about your ongoing transactions to be informed about any kind of misinformation and/or delaying might be occurred. Afterwards, please report to HitchHiker also through the app so that we can communicate with the concerned gateway to solve the problem out (if it would come from their side).
- To report a payment issue; open HitchHiker App. Go to your “Trips” tab at the middle bottom of the screen. Select the trip related to your request. At the upper left side; go to the three dots at the top of screen; Select “Report Trip”, fill the required field, then “Submit". and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If the payment was declined from your concerned bank, we do highly recommend to contact your bank directly to find out why. HitchHiker doesn’t hold responsibility for any kind of financial accountabilities of banking rejections or any extra fees might be stated and/or issued for delaying your payment.
The bank may confirm that your account transactions are normal and contain no problems; in that case, please contact us email@example.com to act internally and send you the common results.
- In order to receive payments; we ask the traveler to upload his/her up-o-date document identity National ID or Valid Passport. Mandatory field.