Travelers can deliver any legal item that fits in a suitcase such( Clothes, shoes, bags, light weight electronics,etc)
Travelers should always inspect what is inside the package. We strongly recommend that travelers don't accept any closed package for both parties safety. Shopper and traveler must comply with country’s regulations regarding customs and imported goods.
- Knives, police batons, and other weapons
- Aerosols and flammable liquids
- Any item that is prohibited by law in the place of origin, the destination, or any jurisdiction through which the item will be transported
- Any product or item related to illegal activities, such as the production of illegal drugs
- Illegal Drugs
- Live Animals
- Firearms, ammunition, explosives
- Human remains
- Stolen property
- Counterfeit goods or currency
- Sex toys and it's related products
- Alcoholic beverages
- Dangerous Goods as defined by IATA
Article is closed for comments.