Meetups should be in a place near travellers as they have limited time in delivering packages. If the location is far away from shippers, then you can contact a last mile delivery to deliver your item. Hitchhiker is not responsible for any loss in packages from a third party.
Articles in this section
- What is Hitchhiker Crew?
- How can I signup to be a Hitchhiker crew?
- Can I use a courier service instead of meetup in person?
- Where should be the meetup between travellers & shoppers?
- What is my profile verifications?
- What if we found out that traveller/shopper had an offline deal?
- Does Hitchhiker insure packages?
- What are the tips for packing?
- What if a traveller cancelled on me before shipping my item?
- What is a Traveler Reward?