HitchHiker provides a smooth and fastened way-to-way communication between travelers and shoppers through the Internal Chatting Platform with a view to secure and save the CER (Customer Equivalent Rights) to those common parties; legally and documentary.
To be more effective, traceable and insured; we strictly recommend the following instructions:
- HitchHiker Internal Chatting Platform between shoppers and travelers inside the application is the only and solely qualified and accredited channel to communicate in.
- HitchHiker doesn’t strongly recommend any other ways of communication between parties such as phone calls, WhatsApp, messengers, text and voice messages, Viber and/or any other existed, up or forthcoming platforms unless it’s declared by HitchHiker itself. In case of lack of commitment to the above rules and instructions; HitchHiker holds neither no responsibility for any deals processed outside the accepted internal platform nor any reimbursements towards both parties (shopper and traveler). Therefore, HitchHiker has the full-intended rights to
* Cancel the insurance policy applied for shipments without prior notification.
* Deduct the traveler’s rewards without prior notification.
* Deactivate accounts to both parties.
- Even, the deal was paid; both parties have to keep their communication inside HitchHiker’s Internal Chatting Platform to address any unexpectedly problem that might pop-up and to be able to review the chats' history (messages, addresses, contact details, items status, promises, changes and/or additional details, etc.). Other communication platforms are not acceptable and may cause in other more complicated actions and procedures