HitchHiker proceeds the most common and free-hassle payment procedures to secure customers’ payment details and attain a full-commitment to their payment transfers. The following is a list of our payment guidelines and settlements’ standards:
- Customers’ Payments are proceeding within five to seven business days. Once the traveler delivered all of the concerned shipments stated at his/her trip (for each trip separately), the payment goes to be reflected into the bank account within the mentioned ranging time.
- Be sure that all of your shipment are scanned by QR Code screen on shopper’s device to be marked as “Delivered”; therefore, your payment will be automatically endorsed and settled as previously mentioned.
- We accept two channels of payment; either by a valid and correct bank account or PayPal active email/account..
- To add your payout details, open HH application installed on your device. Go to ‘More” icon at the right bottom.. Select “Payout Details”. Add the required fields. Select “Save Payout Method”. Then, it’s going to be saved successfully!
- If you would like to proceed your payment via a bank transfer, the amount of money will be received in the local currency of your bank location. Furthermore, the bank transfer fees applied is ($3 + up to 3% of your Reward Payment for each transaction/trip - varied from one country to another).
- In case of pursuing your payment via PayPal platform, your money can be processed in USD but Hitchhiker is not responsible for any pecuniary and/or extra fees that could be applied whilst withdrawing your money from PayPal to your bank account. PayPal users should communicate directly with PayPal support team to be advised about the extra fees included.
- For transparency, sometimes payments take a little-bit longer of time as some of our monetary transactions are taken place through our US Bank and with no doubt it doesn’t take more than usual.
- In rare cases and out of any common expectations, some payments are not transacted on time due to a technical disrupt or unexpected tech-behavior; however, we inform our customers momentarily to be fully aware about the situation and the act-on-the-spot action taken to overcome and proceed it successfully.
- If your payment processed successfully from our payment gateway and hasn’t been reflected into your account, we recommend to ask your bank about your ongoing transactions to be informed about any kind of misinformation and/or delaying might be occurred. Afterwards, please report to HitchHiker also through the app so that we can communicate with the concerned gateway to solve the problem out (if it would come from their side).
- To report a payment issue; open HH application on your device. Go to “Trips” icon at the middle bottom of the screen. Select the common trip related to your payment request. At the upper left side; go to the three dots at the top of screen; Select “Report Trip”, fill the required field, then “Submit".
If the payment was declined from your concerned bank, we do highly recommend to contact your bank directly to find out why. HitchHiker doesn’t hold responsibility for any kind of financial accountabilities of banking rejections or any extra fees might be stated and/or issued for delaying your payment.
The bank may confirm that your account transactions are normal and contain no problems; in that case, please contact us on our official email (email@example.com) to act internally and send you the common results.
- HitchHiker doesn’t support cash payments at all.
- In order to receive payments; we ask the traveler to upload his/her up-o-date document identity (National ID or Valid Passport). It’s mandatory!