HitchHiker Internal Chatting Platform in app is more effective, documented and insured; we strictly recommend the following instructions:
- Using HitchHiker Internal Chatting Platform inside the application is the only and solely qualified and documented channel to communicate.
- HitchHiker doesn’t recommend any other ways of communication between parties such as phone calls, WhatsApp, messengers, text, voice messages, Viber and/or any other existed. In case of lack of commitment to the instructions; HitchHiker holds neither no responsibility for any deals processed outside the internal platform nor any reimbursements towards both parties (shopper and traveler). Therefore, HitchHiker has the full-intended rights to:
- Cancel the insurance policy applied for shipments without prior notification.
- Deduct the traveler’s rewards without prior notification.
- Deactivate accounts to both parties.
Even, the deal was paid; both parties have to keep their communication inside HitchHiker’s Internal Chatting Platform to address any unexpectedly problem that might pop-up and to be able to review the chats' history (messages, addresses, contact details, items status, promises, changes and/or additional details, etc.).