Ship your package CHEAPER and FASTER anywhere in the world!
Step #1: Shopper who wishes to ship something, posts all information about his shipment.
Step #2: Shopper either requests from a specific traveler on the app to deliver his package or waits for the App to send him notifications about potential shippers.
Step #3: Shopper gets accepted by a traveler or accepts a traveler’s request.
How does it work afterwards?
- A chat box is opened and both parties discuss 3 main things:
- Pickup location (Home or Hotel address)
- Traveler Reward (always negotiable)
- Place of delivery in the destination (we suggest that the receiver meets the traveler in either the Airport or the traveler’s hotel/hostel/home)
- Shopper pays the fee online using his credit card and Hitchhiker holds the money until delivery of the shipment to its final destination.
- Shopper order the item online and send it to the traveler's address (It's normal for Hotels to accept package deliveries)
- Traveler picks up the item and notifies you through the app.
- Traveler keeps updating the status of the shipment on the App till delivery.
- Traveler scans the generated QR code from the shopper’s phone as a proof of delivery.